Configure host name
- Check that the server is running. Usually the starting address is http://localhost:8090/newired.
- Stop running the server service.
- On Windows, stop Newired Portal service via Windows’s Services or using stop.bat file from Portal’s installation directory
- On Linux, use command sudo systemctl stop newired
- Open configuration file newired.properties. File is located in the folder <Newired Portal>/tomcat/conf.
- Replace localhost with your hostname in the properties
newired.backendUrl=http\://localhost\:8090/newired newired.contentDeliveryUrl=http\://localhost\:8090/newired/content newired.collectorUrl=http\://localhost\:8090/collector
newired.backendUrl=http\://<your hostname>\:8090/newired newired.contentDeliveryUrl=http\://<your hostname>\:8090/newired/content newired.collectorUrl=http\://<your hostname>\:8090/collector
- On Windows start service, Newired Portal
- On Linux, use command sudo systemctl start newired
- Check running Portal. Log in to the Portal and go to some site, and it’s deployment section. Verify that the snippets have the correct hostname: