Some browsers could differ slightly, this is guidance made from Google Chrome
1. Go to application where journey starts.
2. Go through journeys as user would expect, and Press f12 for the developer tools when you have the error.
3. Navigate into "console" tab and click on the setting icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. Check the "Preserve log" option.
5. Make sure that all type of messages are shown in log
6. Right click in console window and select option "save as" you can then provide us with this log file by emailing it through the support desk. See here on how to log a support call
7. If you do not find errors in the development tools, clear logs and Press f5 to reload the page.
8. Then start journeys again as user would and watch the development tool for errors, then right click in console window and select option "save as" you can then provide us with this log file.