First, you need to open the dev tools of the browser embedded in the editor.
To do it, press F12 if you have installed Newired 19.3 or a newer version, or check this article if you have installed an older one.
Now, you can follow one of the processes below, according to what kind of file you need.
- From the dev tools window, select the Console tab.
- In the upper left corner, there is a Clear button. Click on it to delete the current logs.
- Execute the process you need the logs from.
- Right-click anywhere on the list of logs and click on the Save as button.
- From the dev tools window, select the Network tab.
- In the upper left corner of the tab there is a round record button, make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box Preserve log.
- Click the Clear button to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
- Reproduce the process you want to get the HAR for
- Right-click anywhere on the list of network requests and click on Save as HAR with Content.