* It is recommended to translate the journeys and tips only when they are finished and ready to publish, changing a journey or tip after translation will disrupt the translation.
1. On Newired Portal, go to Translations and add the language you desire from the dropdown menu Add Language:
2. Click on the highlighted button of the desired language to download the file (.XLIFF) used to translate all the texts.
3. You’ll get a zipped file called translations.zip. Unzipping it, you’ll find 3 files, open tips_defaultLanguage_to_desiredLanguage.xliff with any text editor in your pc
(Notepad, VSCode…). All files can be easily translated using INDUSTRY STANDARD translation editors, for example, "Poedit".
4. Any text that starts with <source> has the following text that starts with <target>, which are the same. So you need to translate all the texts between <target> and </target> in translation box, into the desired language, without changing <source> tagged texts.
5. Now you need to upload your translation. Get back to the Portal and click on the highlighted button to upload the .xliff file with the translated Tips.
You’ve uploaded your translation. If the new language is selected, the translated text will be shown. to see all the available languages please click here