From Newired 19.2, users can translate Tips, in addition to Journeys. To translate Tips:
1. On Newired Portal, go to Translations and add the language you desire from the dropdown menu Add Language:
2. Click on the highlighted button of the desired language to download the file (.xliff) used to translate all the texts.
3. You’ll get a zipped file called translations.zip. Unzipping it, you’ll find 3 files, open tips_defaultLanguage_to_desiredLanguage.xliff with any text editor in your pc
4. Any text that starts with <source> has a following text that starts with <target>, which are the same. So you need to translate all the texts between <target> and </target> into the desired language, without changing <source> tagged texts.
5. Now you need to upload your translation. Get back to the Portal and click on the highlighted button to upload the .xliff file with the translated Tips.
You’ve uploaded your translation. If the new language is selected, the translated text will be shown.