Your permission to add more sites here depends on the terms of your license agreement with Newired.
To create a new Site:
1. Go to the Sites Tab:2. Press the Create Site buttonYou will see the following screen:
3. In the Name field, provide a short descriptive name for the Site
4. Fill in the URL field with the Site URL (see next section for more information).
5. Edit the HTML filename in the Cross-Domain Storage URL field to make it identifiable with this Site.
NOTE:The Cross-Domain Storage URL field comes automatically filled in. It is a link which can be used when creating Journeys on other applications or sites, but which lead users to this site.
6. Press the Create button. This adds the new site to the list of sites for which you can design Journeys.
SPECIFYING THE SITE URL
The URL you enter in the URL field should be the root URL for the site or web application. For example: if the URL is: https://crm-demo.newired.com/site/CRM
- you should use only the root URL: https://crm-demo.newired.com
NOTE: It is possible to define a Site with multiple URLs. This is typically to support Journeys which span through different web applications. For more information, see article "Creating Cross-application (Multi-URL) Journeys".