In this article, the following terms will be used:
-Publish - the process of selecting Journeys and Tips to be deployed, and generating the files for deployment to servers.
-Deploy - the process of placing published Journeys and Tips files, code snippets, etc. to the required locations on servers.
The deployment process involves the following main steps:
1. Access Newired Portal
2. Select a Site where Journeys and/or Tips are to be deployed;
3. Export (publish) one or more Journeys;
Deploy exported Journey or Tip files to the web server, only once, after you finish all your Journeys and Tips.
- The first step to deploy content live is to log into the portal. The login page looks like this:
2. SELECTING SITES AND PUBLISHING JOURNEYS AND TIPS
- After logging into the portal, click on Sites to access the list of all available Sites.
- To add a new Site, click on + Create Site. You sill see the screen below:
3. DEPLOYING CONTENT LIVE
By clicking on “Publish”, the following screen appears:
- Select the Journey and the translation(s) you would like to publish by checking the boxes.
- Scroll down the screen. You will see the Tips which are ready to be published, as defined in the Editor, as well as two options to deploy content.
4. DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
The option to the left, "Download selected Journeys and Tips", is for deploying content manually. Please check the article called "Deploying Content Manually" for the next steps.
The option to the right, "Publish selected Journeys and Tips to Delivery Sever", is for deploying content directly to the delivery server. Please check the article called "Deploying directly to Delivery Server" for the next steps.