Newired Editor is a client-server application for desktop PCs, with variants for Window and Mac OS X operating systems. It is the tool used to create and store written content to be deployed with Newired. Unless your company policy requires the installation by an IT administrator, users can obtain Newired editor and install it themselves.
Obtaining the Editor
To obtain the Editor, follow these steps:
1. Open your Newired portal and log in
2. On the Sites page, click on Download.
3. On the Download page, click on the appropriate distribution for your operating system and save the archive file to any convenient folder on your local system.
Installing the Editor
1. Double-click on the installer executable file (.exe).
2. Follow the instructions of the installer program to complete the installation.
1. Double-click on the installer disk image file (.dmg).
2. On the installer window, drag Newired editor application over the Applications folder and drag it in.